When thinking about a topic for a website and the type of audience that it would be geared towards is a way of thinking that I have never really spent much time thinking. Being on the other side, it is definitely way different! When thinking about a subject topic, I wanted to think of something that was going to beneficial to a younger group of kids. I chose Sickle Cell, because it personally has affected someone in my family and I felt that it would be beneficial to develop a website that was geared toward the younger generation! I think it is important for them to be able to read up on ,how those affected by the disease, the it affects them and maybe answer questions that they may have.
I now find myself, when logging onto different pages, who is this page mainly directed and what age group is it directed to and in what ways can I tell.
I now find myself, when logging onto different pages, who is this page mainly directed and what age group is it directed to and in what ways can I tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment